Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Wedding Wednesday: Register on Etsy!

It's mid-week, Lovelies.
 
 I don't know about you, but I need a little pick-me-up! Cue Wedding Wednesday - here to give you a little dose of beauty to brighten your day!
 
Did you know that you can register on Etsy?!...for your wedding...on Etsy! It's almost enough to make me squeal! I love anything custom, artisan, and handcrafted for the home. This is your chance for you and your beloved to curate your new life together with beautiful, one-of-a-kind, handmade awesomeness. I'm pretty sure there's nothing you CAN'T find on Etsy. To get you started I've picked a few fabulous items that I just adore.
 
 
 Anatolian Gift  - Moscow Mule Copper Mug - $22.00
 

Betsy Grace  - Set of 6 typography linen dinner napkins - $68.00


Shevon Gant Ceramics - Handmade ceramic 4 piece dinner set in white and blue - $130.00

 
Cattails Woodwork - Personalized Walnut Cutting Board - $74.07
 
 
Now, go wild! A word of warning, though: You will get sucked in.  
 
 
XOXO,
 
~Cristina~

No comments:

Post a Comment