Sunday, September 21, 2014

5 Beautiful Things I Am Completely Obsessed With...And How You Can Have Them Too

Happy Sunday, Beauties!
 
I don't know about you, but there are some things that after I see them I just can't get 'em off
my mind. I've created a little collection of some of the lovely items that I have absolutely been coveting from the moment I laid eyes on them. Some are DIY, some are easily bought, and others you may have to take a trip to your local antique shop to find. One way or another, we can have them all! *twirls mustache, greedily* Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going antiquing for some really pretty finds to showcase on my episode of hoarders!
 
Photo found on Pinterest

Shop this Rose Gold Flatware
 
1 - Kate Spade New York Malmo Rose Gold 5 Piece Place Setting - Available at Macy's 
 
2 - Find this adorable 3 Piece Rose Gold Flatware Set at Target for only $5.99!


DIY Gold Dipped Stemless Glass Tutorial
 
1 - Stemless Wine Glasses - I found mine at my local Dollar Tree
 
2 - Liquid Gold Leaf - Available at Michaels
 

 
THE ORIGINAL Adult Sequin Hanger by Pearls and Pastries
 
 
 
DIY Paper Flowers
 
1 - Learn how to make these Coffee Filter Flowers by Just Bella
 
2 - DIY Giant Crepe Paper Roses Tutorial by Studio DIY
 
Photos found on Pinterest

Pink Depression Glass
 
Visit your local antique stores to find all sorts of affordable pieces that you can mix and match. You won't have to look hard for pretty pieces to begin your collection. I, personally, have a deep love (aka: boarderline obsession) for the stuff.
 
XOXO,
 
~Cristina~
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment