Friday, October 31, 2014

$30 DIY: Bright Bridal Bouquet

 
Lovelies!
 
Happy Friday and Happy Halloween! Ahhhhhhh Friday. I love Fridays. And I love flowers. Both of these things make me really happy. So, I thought I'd combine the two and be really, REALLY happy today!

This is not a total tutorial; it's not a full, step-by-step instructional. That will come at some point in the near future. Unfortunately, I was so excited to create this bright bouquet that I only gave myself enough time to take 1 photo before I dove right in. I just adore this bouquet and its color scheme. I really did buy all of these flowers at my higher end grocery store/fresh market and I literally paid less than $30.00 for all of them. I found the ribbon at my local Jo Ann Fabrics for about $1.00 with a 50% off coupon. I'm always lookin' for a deal.
 
My goal? I wanted to show each and every one of you beauties that you can indeed DIY your own wedding bouquet sans tears, drama, hysterics, fear, nervousness, anxiety... and the list goes on. This entire bouquet took me less than 15 minutes to put together and my-oh-my, isn't it lovely?
 
XOXO,
 
~ Cristina ~
 
Ingredients:
 
1 stem Gerbera Daisy
 
1 stem Snow Ball/Guelder Rose
 
1 stem Bupleurum
 
6 Billy Buttons (Craspedia)
 
5  stems Bloom Carnation
 
1 stem Godetia
 
1 large stem Hydrangea
 
1 stem Hard Ruscus
 
**All photos are courtesy of the immensely talented Gina Ricci Photography. Seriously. Her talent is off. The. Charts.**
 












 

3 comments:

  1. This event coordinator is absolutely wonderful and you will not regret working with them! His knowledge of the party industry is unparalleled and his easy personality is a godsend for nervous hosts. He is so on it - you can trust his team with anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Jaisy!
    I think there is some confusion. My name is Cristina and I run Bespoke and Beautiful Events in Upstate, NY. Your words are very kind and I'm sure that the gentleman they are meant for would love to hear them! Make sure you let him know! All the best, Cristina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Jaisy!
    I think there is some confusion. My name is Cristina and I run Bespoke and Beautiful Events in Upstate, NY. Your words are very kind and I'm sure that the gentleman they are meant for would love to hear them! Make sure you let him know! All the best, Cristina

    ReplyDelete